Consult with your doctor online
Order repeat prescription
Olive Medical Practice would like to welcome you to our surgery website!
Welcome to Olive Medical Practice, providing primary care for Blackburn and the surrounding areas. The Olive Medical Practice website aims to provide our patients with a convenient way of finding information about the surgery 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Olive Medical Practice endeavours to provide the best possible healthcare service at all times to our patients and we pride our self on our friendly and personal approach.
We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer - especially under "Information and Patient Resources". Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions or queries about the website or the services we provide.
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18.30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 20.30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18.30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
Tel: 0125 428 7070
3 Lime Street
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
"Olive Medical Practice is committed to providing quality patient centered care within the community, a privilege we cherish and a duty which obliges"
To provide an excellent level of quality care in an environment which is conductive to the community we serve.
We will continue to strive to improve and excel in delivering all aspects of patient care.
- Treating all our patients with respect and value diversity by providing a friendly, caring, approachable environment
- Providing advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Involving patients to make decisions about their health by treating them as equal
- Utilising a practice based team approach and in house expertise and referring for specialist management when required
- Maintaining Confidentiality at all times and hold accurate health records
- Providing a responsive service to our patients by reviewing complaints and feedback to redesign and improve services
- Promoting learning across our team to ensure our patients benefit from up to date care and treatments