Olive Medical Practice would like to welcome you to our surgery website!
Welcome to Olive Medical Practice, providing primary care for Blackburn and the surrounding areas. The Olive Medical Practice website aims to provide our patients with a convenient way of finding information about the surgery 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Olive Medical Practice endeavours to provide the best possible healthcare service at all times to our patients and we pride our self on our friendly and personal approach.
We hope you take your time to browse our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer - especially under "Information and Patient Resources". Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions or queries about the website or the services we provide.
"Olive Medical Practice is committed to providing quality patient centered care within the community, a privilege we cherish and a duty which obliges"
To provide an excellent level of quality care in an environment which is conductive to the community we serve.
We will continue to strive to improve and excel in delivering all aspects of patient care.
- Treating all our patients with respect and value diversity by providing a friendly, caring, approachable environment
- Providing advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Involving patients to make decisions about their health by treating them as equal
- Utilising a practice based team approach and in house expertise and referring for specialist management when required
- Maintaining Confidentiality at all times and hold accurate health records
- Providing a responsive service to our patients by reviewing complaints and feedback to redesign and improve services
- Promoting learning across our team to ensure our patients benefit from up to date care and treatments
Friends and Family Test
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18.30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 20.30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18.30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
- Covid in Scotland: Hundreds of Dundee students told to isolate
- Coronavirus: PM's address, herd immunity and lockdown from above
- Richmond School teacher Dave Clark killed by cows
- Covid: Boris Johnson warns of tougher measures if new rules are flouted
- Why Dortmund's Bellingham reminds me of a young Vieira
Main Practice Line:
Car ParkingUnfortunately we do not have any car parking on site. There is minimal car parking on the roads around the surgery as most of them require a parking permit, so be please be cautious when leaving your car and be mindful of the residents in the area. There is one disabled parking bay at the front of the building. Thank you.
- A and E